Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Happy Teacher's Day"

hello...hahaha long time huh...ok..right now i want to wish a very2 happy teacher's day to all my teacher or lecturer or mentor....lol...
thank you for all ur advice and guidance and hardwork..may u all be bless...


16 may...while in school we always do something like presentation...or acting...or dancing just to celebrate the "teacgher's day"..it is always exciting for me to enjoy it..neither i join nor not..hehehhee i do appreciate all the teacher..but for me teacher is not one of my profession...not the 'thing' for me....huh...ganbate ne...go go go teacher!!


a bud of red flower for all my teacher...:"<

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

everyday is a teachers day.. hehe

aihime27 said...

i know..but today of all days,all people (student especially) celebrate the teacher...live in memory..lol

Azhar85 said...

not teachers day...lecturers day 4 me..huhhuhu :)